Saturday, June 29, 2013

Card of the Day - 2013 Topps Museum : Dee Gordon Primary Pieces Game Used Material ( 39 / 75 )

Not the biggest fan of Dee but with him being a nice guy and more importantly a Dodger I will always look for good deals. I think this one qualifies as one.

Topps Museum this year has a lot of fabric cards and I am still trying to get my hands on a Kershaw copy but til then I will pick up other ones here and there. Dee's card came up for auction and had the standard starting bid of 99 cents. Not much action as expected and as the auction was winding down I put my bid in and won it for just $5. I have added it to my collection but it is available for trade. Never have been the biggest fans of fabric cards unless they are very unique ( logo adorned, etc ) or accompanied by an autograph but I know other people live for these. I'll gladly trade this for an autograph or variant card. Til then, welcome to the collection Dee.


3 colored card with it being on 39 out of 75. Not too shabby

2 comments:

  1. I love that letter piece in the top. Good pickup matt!

    ReplyDelete