Saturday, June 8, 2013

Card(s) of the Day - 2013 Topps : Johnny Podres Chasing History Autograph Plus Two Bonus Cards

So another slow spot at work so I went onto eBay. Wanted to look for some old school Dodger autographs and I am always looking for Brooklyn players. I scored on both fronts on this purchase. A seller had this Johnny autographed card up and had an option for best offer. Submitted an offer of $6 and the seller accepted it. Old timer Dodger while wearing the classic Brooklyn uniform and autographed on card. Can't beat that.


1955 Game 7 Winner Johnny Podres

But I guess I did just a tad. Looked at what else he had for sale and he had these two Kemp and Duke Snider mini Gypsy Queen cards from this year's set at a buck a piece. I do not know much about these except that they depict two great Dodger center fielders. Couldn't pass it up so I pick up both of them. $8 total for the three.





No comments:

Post a Comment