Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Card of the Day - 2008 SP : Matt Kemp By The Letter " S " ( 2 / 25 ) Autograph

Finally finished up a project within a project.

The letter "S" is the hardest part of this project as there are only 25 made of them but I had already acquired two of them so I needed that last one. I accomplished that by scooping this up on a day of 2008 SP purchases.

There were 4 different auctions going and with a day or so left they were all bid on by the same person. As I have experienced this before I wanted to bid a littler higher on the first one to get a feel on how high he or she put their ceiling. With this also being the last piece of my "S" puzzle I for sure would bid even a little more higher. In the end I picked it up for a very reasonable price which helped me figure out the other bidder's cap.

Even if I didn't win those other letters I did pick this one up and now am no longer are in search of "S's".


2 of 25 and I own 3 of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment