Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Card of the Day - 2013 Bowman Platinum : Matt Magill Autograph Base

Working my Magill rainbow set and finally got my hands on the base card that has been a tad elusive for me.

Already had the blue and green version with basically just the base and gold ones left to get. There is a red version but that is so limited it might be awhile if ever until I can acquire it but with Matt not on the big league club right now and when he was he wasn't doing that great so it might be easier to get than I think.

Seller had this card up with a starting bid of 99 cents and with the blue and green purchases at a low amount I was hoping to score this at no more than $4. Anything over that I wasn't going to be bidding on it. The card ended up having 4 different bids but I came out on top with a whopping $2.33 delivered. Not too shabby. Anything under $5 is pretty much acceptable on authentic on card autographs but under $3 is just like stealing candy from a baby. I now have the base, blue and green with the gold version in my cross hairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment