Friday, November 22, 2013

Card of the Day - 2013 Bowman Chrome : Hyun-Jin Ryu Base Blue Refractor Variant ( 128 / 250 )

Here is another one of those cards that I have bid on numerous times but have yet to win. I probably lost out on at least 15 auctions as each time the card went for at least $7 and sometimes over $10.

I wanted the card but even with the book value at $10 I was not going to pay close to that. This card, amongst other copies, came up for sale and I was back at it again trying to win it. With multiple ones ended on the same day it may have helped my chances as I finally won one for myself and it only cost me half of book. Finally got my hands on my favorite color in my favorite set. Still have more of the blue variants to chase for but this was a big one to acquire in my eyes.


Blu Ryu


128 of 250

No comments:

Post a Comment