Friday, November 15, 2013

Card of the Day - 2011 Finest : Dee Gordon Gold Variant Autograph ( 46 / 75 )

Even though I won this card prior to the die cut one from yesterday this one arrived second.

This card books at $25 and there hasn't been that many on the bay to chose from until this one popped up at a buy it now for $8. I don't know why I waited but I did for a good whole week to finally pull the trigger on buying the card. I think I was holding out for a lower price but when it is already 66% percent less than book I should have just bought it that first day I saw it. Came back to it one day and noticed that were two other watchers so if I didn't want to lose out on this I had to buy it then and there which I did. Not a bad looking card and now I am over half way done with Dee's "rainbow" collection from this set.

No comments:

Post a Comment