Sunday, October 18, 2015

Card of the Day - 2014 Bowman Draft : Julio Urias Base Chrome Refractor Parallel BGS Graded Gem Mint 9.5


Other than the base card this refractor is the least costly card for the the rainbow project I am doing for Julio but I didn't expect to pick one up in graded form but glad that I was given the chance to do just that.

I have this card in ungraded form and that was going to be it for the rainbow project as I was not going to spend a submission cost to BGS for a $4 card. Doesn't make since but someone thought it did and this bad boy was on eBay and I came across it during one of my searches. Surprisingly the end cost was more than I thought it would be but still within reason for my tastes and with that I secured it for my collection/project.

With 2 different Urias rainbows (Base and Draft) to be completed I have to do a count but I believe I am getting close to finishing off the Draft portion of it. Just need to secure some of the more limited ones and I'll be golden.


Solid Nine

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment