Tuesday, October 6, 2015

"Trade" with Fellow Blogger : Frankie of My Life in the Sports Card Hobby (2013 Topps Five Star Craig Biggio Base Autograph Rainbow Parallel BGS Graded Mint 9.0 and 2014 Topps Dynasty Craig Biggio 6/10)

After months of no trades with Frankie we completed another transaction just a couple weeks after the last trade. This one though is more of a sale if anything as I plan to trade one of the cards that I acquired from him. Frankie announced on Instagram that he was looking to move a couple of cards as he needed funds for a card he had recently purchased. For me it was time to bring an old friend back home.


Both cards are of Craig Biggio but this BGS Mint 9 from the 2013 Topps Five Star release was originally my card which I traded to Frankie when we did one of our bigger (card wise) trades. After that I ended up picking up another Biggio autograph for my collection as I wanted him represented in it. When Frankie said he was looking to move it I jumped at the opportunity to reacquire this card as I always did love it and hated to see it leave. I promptly sold the replacement one (sold more than I "paid" for it too) which I sent to Frankie for this transaction. Once again I have my preferred Biggio in my possession.


Love my minty nines

... but there's more. Frankie had only use for one Biggio in his collection as he had the one he really wanted so he was looking to part with this other one as well.


2014 Topps Dynasty


Six of Ten

Like Frankie did I really need 2 Biggios for my collection? No I do/did not but I took them off his hands as I had/have another trade lined up for this card. I am not the biggest fan of the 2014 release (I think the 2015 looks tons better) so I hold no special love for this card. If that other trade falls though (guy is wishy washy) I can always flip it on eBay to recoup my costs. Either way I am not worried as it will take care of itself.

Thanks again go out to Frankie for the cards and once again I look forward to our next trade/transaction.

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment