Friday, October 23, 2015

Card of the Day - 2015 Allen and Ginter : Joc Pederson Base Mini Parallel Black Border Variant


A great deal or at least in my opinion it was when I picked this up on a best offer auction that was accepted by the seller of a card he originally wanted $9 for.

Prior to this card I had seen copies of this card sell for $10-13 so when it popped up for $9 that would have been a deal by itself but since it had a best offer option you knew I wasn't not going to send in one. I thought $4 was too low but I sent it to him anyways and as expected he counted but only up to $5 and some change which I found acceptable. Sent over the payment and had my newest Joc card for my collection.

I tend to see how good of deals I get on cards that have multiple copies especially ones that do not have book value assigned to them at time of my purchase. After I won this card I saw 3 separate black border Jocs go for $9-13 which made me appreciate this win all the more. Another win for the Penguin.

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment