Saturday, October 17, 2015

Card of the Day - 2015 Allen and Ginter : Yasiel Puig Base Mini Black Border Parallel


Not as limited as the no numbered varieties but still a beauty and in fact visually I like these black "border" minis better than the no numbered ones.

Most releases nowadays have a black border and its usually just the same card just dipped in black. Don't get me wrong as I chase those everyday and are one of my favorites but this black border is not your typical one as it has a design on it rather than just a splash of black.

Puig (while not as bad) is doing the Kemp when it comes to the hobby. His card values have decreased quite a bit in the last year or so which sucks when you have some of the higher priced once in your collection but a good thing when you go hunting for his newer stuff as you know you don't have to overspend to get them. The black parallels come 1 per 10 packs so they are not overly rare but they are not common either. With no book value to assist me I put my offer in on this BIN auction and for less than a burger I had my 1st 2015 black parallel win.


Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment