Thursday, October 22, 2015

State of the Dodgers : Social Rewards Update . . . Still Atop The Blue Mountain


13 weeks have passed since I last passed a 10K threshold in the Dodgers Social Rewards program. It has taken longer this go around as they fixed an "issue" that allowed participants to earn extra points that a lot of people took advantage of once they found out about it. I myself did partake in some of it and widened my lead a tad to 55K from the second place player. Once that opportunity was closed I assumed that my lead would pretty much stay the same for the foreseeable future. I was wrong.


I just shot past 1.4 million this morning and now lead the pack by over 80K. That is a big jump of 25K since the last update. Why is that since the loophole is gone? Easy, the second place person seems to have slacked off during the past 13 weeks and especially the past week as he hasn't submitted any points. Maybe he has given up or like me realizes that it seems that the Dodgers have dropped support for the most part of the program. They rarely give away anything and the only "rewards" to be had for the tokens we earn are wallpaper pictures for our cell phones. I would not be surprised if this program is dropped all together by the time the 2016 season rolls around. At the very least though it needs to be revamped.

Even with that possibility I will continue to plug away and put in my points on a daily basis with the hope that the Dodgers will giveaway some more stuff for us diehards that have supported the team and this program since the beginning.

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

1 comment:

  1. I think with the new MLBFans app, they may put more focus on that. Thoughts?

    ReplyDelete