Thursday, October 29, 2015

Card(s) of the Day - 2015 Allen and Ginter : Clayton Kershaw and Zack Greinke Base Mini Parallel Black Border Variants plus Friends


Black Kershaw...

Of the five cards in this post I was only looking to acquire 2 of them. The Cy Young tag team duo of Clayton Kershaw and Zack Greinke. Sooner or later I knew I would pick up both of them but when the opportunity came up for such a great deal for 5 total cards with the 2 I was after included I couldn't pass it up.


... black Greinke

Combined Zack and Clayton book for a high of $13 and a low of $7 with Kershaw obviously commanding the highest of the two. I already had Adrian so I didn't need another of him and I wasn't after Ryu nor Jansen this year but this 5 card lot came up for sale on eBay for a starting asking price of $5.

I would have considered that a bargain for just the 2 I was really after and if I was lucky enough to win the auction I could use the other 3 as trade bait or throw ins in some trade I would do. Last day of the auction and I was surprised not a single person had placed on a bid on them. With a minute left I put in my $5 bid in and a minute later I was declared the winner. Not too shabby of a deal if I so say myself.


and friends

Kershaw and Greinke are for the pc but the other 3 are available for trade if anyone wants them

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment