Wednesday, October 21, 2015

State of Economics : My Taxes Dollars Are Now Paying For Sex Changes . . . FOR CRIMINALS !!! What The Fu...?


So...... this happened.

Criminals Get FREE Sex Changes

Are you kidding me? This world and more specifically this once great country of ours is just losing whatever intelligence we once had. How can the majority of a group of politicians pass let alone come up with a bill that has my and your hard earned tax dollars being earmarked to help criminals ease their time in prison by having them get "sex reassignment" surgeries?

Let me say that slowly if you didn't catch that. You, the law abiding citizen, and your tax dollars are now paying for people that have committed crimes and are behind bars (living at times a cushy life, but that is another argument) but since they consider themselves as being a woman trapped in a man's body (or vice versa) they can't live "comfortably" and safely behind bars. Are you fucking kidding me?

I am not going to judge a person who believes they should be a woman or man when they are not as that is their choice and if they want to use their own money to make a change then more power to them BUT now it's OK to help CRIMINALS live easier by being more accommodating to them than the everyday Joe or Jane?  So the government will undoubtedly raise taxes or take our tax dollar from something we actually need (how about fixing those potholes or more security at schools, etc) and pass it along to people that couldn't even take care of themselves in the outside world. All the while our day to day expenses for you and I go up and up but we have to tighten our belt and watch where and what we spend our money on,

I can go on and on but I will cut it short as I have other topics I will be posting about in the coming weeks. I have a simple analogy for this and anything that costs money. I work for Ford (which by the way didn't take any government bailout money aka as none of your taxes dollars) and there are multiple cars that we offer. A Fusion can cost up to $38,000 while a Fiesta can be had at around $17,000. While you might want a Fusion but you can only afford the Fiesta would it be right if there was some government program that you could enroll in that would subsidize the cost difference so you can have something you normally couldn't afford? If you say yes I would LOVE to hear your explanation and reasoning on why that is. If can't afford something you just have to go without or work your ass off till you can afford it. Remember working hard? It was what this nation once was all about.

Just my two cents.

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

1 comment:

  1. I'm learning about civics in Social Studies now, and my teacher was talking about what we should, and what we shouldn't be paying taxes for. This definitely falls into the,"not," category. It doesn't make sense that nobody else receives this, but criminals.

    ReplyDelete