Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Card of the Day - 2015 Allen and Ginter : Yasiel Puig Base Mini Parallel A/G Back Variant


Nothing major today but an important card nonetheless as my want list from this year's Allen and Ginter release subtracts by one with this card's acquisition.

In what was probably on overpay per se as this card has a book from $1.50-3 I ended up wining this card for the grand total of $2.83. If I searched harder I'm sure I could have found it in the $2 ballpark but I am not going to squabble over cents as I just wanted this in hand now so I could move on to bigger and better things.

Considering all the variants that A/G pumps out every year this one is the least appeasing as it's not numbered nor limited but I wanted it nonetheless and now I can claim my own copy. One Puig down many more to go,


A and G Back

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment