Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Card of the Day - 2007 Bowman Chrome : Chris Withrow Autograph Refractor ( 448 / 500 )

I am going backwards on acquiring the set of Chris Withrow's cards from the 2007 Bowman Chrome set. I picked up the blue version ( hardest ), then the xfractor ( second hardest ) and now the plain refractor with just the base to acquire. Funny how some projects take odd turns towards completion. In theory based on scarcity it should have been the reverse but I haven't been able to get my hands on the base one just yet. The refractor one has been a point of frustration for me as I kept losing on multiple auctions. I finally was able to lock in on this one at a cost of $4 and with shipping added a little under $6. Considering all the auctions I kept losing out on with the winning bid being over $7-$8 and one even touching $9 this one came in at a bargain. Glad to cross off another one on the Withrow checklist and look forward to acquiring the last card to complete the set.


3 down and 1 to go


448 of 500


No comments:

Post a Comment