Monday, December 30, 2013

Card of the Day - 2013 Bowman Chrome : Onelki Garcia Base Autograph Refractor ( 119 / 500 )

The gamble of buying newly released cards is that you might overspend value wise once prices are released a month or so later. I have done that a few times and here is another example.

A week or so before I won this card, I won Onelki's base autograph for $6. Not a big amount but at the time I regretted putting in my bid that high. Then I went and won this card for $2 less than the base even though this one is the numbered refractor version which is "rarer" than the base. You win some you lose some but I think it evens out in the long run. I believe I got a bargain on the refractor so that wipes out the bad taste of my self perceived overspend purchase on the base version. Both are nice pick ups but this one I am more satisfied with.


Rookie Garcia in Refractor Form.


119 of 500

No comments:

Post a Comment