Saturday, December 14, 2013

Card of the Day - 2013 Topps Chrome : Hyun-Jin Ryu Base Autograph Variation

Yet another redemption card this week for me.

Topps Chrome's new set was released at the end of September and I saw that Ryu had yet another on card autograph in this set. Yet again it is of the redemption variety. I bought Ryu's autograph redemption cards from the Inception set from earlier this year as seen HERE and HERE and I'm still waiting for their arrival. With that said I can see this card not arriving until 2014 the way those two are going. Even with that thinking I still wanted to get Ryu's autograph card here as it is on a chrome card and I do love me some chrome. A few of these were being sold on eBay at the time and I was able to pick this up a modest cost. Now, as with the two Inception cards, the waiting game begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment