Saturday, December 21, 2013

Card(s) of the Day - 2013 Topps Chrome : Matt Kemp and Clayton Kershaw Refractors, 2013 : Bowman Platinum : Matt Kemp Base Gold Variant and Joc Pederson Top Prospects Insert

I got 5 on it.

And with that amount I was able to pick up these 4 cards. I wanted to get some more chrome cards from this year's Topps Chrome set and saw that a seller had both the Kershaw and Kemp refractors up for sale. He also had a copy of the gold variant of Kemp from this year's Platinum set I am still trying to complete. That is all that I needed but he also had a Joc Pederson Top Prospects Insert card from the Platinum set that I already had but I thought I could just pick it up for trade bait in the future and it would only cost me a handful of change.

All of these were of the buy it now variety on eBay so I didn't have to out bid anyone for them. Nice calm purchase for a few cards needed for my sets and all had for a bargain.


Joc card is up for trade if anyone is interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment