Sunday, December 22, 2013

Signed Ball of the Day - Player Appearance Recap : Ken Landreaux ( ROMLB Sweet Spot w/World Series Inscription and Magazine )

This is the last weekend for the mall tour stops of the Los Angeles Dodgers. I happened to be out and about yesterday and thought I would pass by Baldwin Hills Mall to get two autographs that I have on bats but for some reason not on single signed balls. Also with Ken I wanted to get a magazine signed where I plus all the other winners of the 2011 Dodger Scavenger Hunt were are featured in an article.

I arrived at the mall around 12:30 which was about 30 minutes prior to the end of Ken's scheduled time. There was no one in line which made it real easy to ask for the two autographs that I desired. I gave him the magazine first and showed him the picture where we were all in and he remembered the event and we talked about it and how it was hectic and such. Ah good times. All of us winners are still in contact with each other and have met up for numerous games. Club #104 still lives and thrives.


I'm in the crease.

After the magazine I handed him a ball and asked him if he would be nice enough to put the inscription 1981 World Series Champs which he did. One final request and with that he was nice enough to take a picture with me. Once again, when the wife isn't taking the picture it always comes out blurry. Thank you once again to the Dodgers and Ken for coming out and signing.


Ken and I


World Series Champions !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment