Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Trade with Fellow Blogger : Chavez Ravining ( Trade Number 1 )

Finally completed a trade with Alex from Chavez Ravining . He loves to run contests which I have not been fortunate enough to win yet but I am holding out hope for one that ends this Thursday. So I wanted to jump in and do my own contest and he happened to win my 2nd one as seen HERE . He is trying to complete a rainbow set of the Dodgers from this year's Topps Chrome set and I saw that he needed a purple Kemp which I had one to spare so I approached him on a trade and sent him the card with his contest winnings. I had nothing specific that I wanted back so I just informed him what I collected and send whatever which he did. I had zero 2013 Topps cards so everything he sent was useful.


An intense looking Zack, Crawford and a great picture of a bat flipping Hanley

Great start but that wasn't all


Another rookie card of Ryu, sure hands Ellis and thankfully long gone Cruz

Six down and then Alex tops it off with some Chrome


Mmm.. Chrome. I know I need the Topps Chrome ( 2 silver ones ) but I think I might have the Hanley which is fine as if I do I will pay it forward somehow.

Nine cards in total. A great package to get prior to Christmas. Thank you again to Alex and watch both our blogs for contests and insight. Trade two is in the process and should be up within the week.



No comments:

Post a Comment