Friday, December 20, 2013

Card of the Day - 2007 Bowman Chrome : Chris Withrow Base Autograph

Working backwards in acquiring all the variants of Chris Withrow's rookies cards from the Bowman Chrome set I have finally been able to get the base version.

Having the blue, xfractor and refractor versions in hand all I needed was the base, unnumbered one to complete my set and it has been an irritating journey. I kept losing out on auctions left and right as I was only willing to pay a few bucks but kept getting out bid on it. Here comes another auction and I turn my attention to it like all the others. Unlike those though there was no action on them and with a minute or so left I put my bid in for 99 cents and actually won it at that price. With shipping included it was a tad over $3 delivered to me. Reasonable price for any autograph card as it was under $5. So with this I now have all "easier" parallels to acquire and basically done with Withrow's cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment