Thursday, December 5, 2013

Card of the Day - 2013 Bowman Platinum : Matt Magill Bowman Black Silver Ink Autograph ( 8 / 25 )

Scoring this card was a coup. With only 25 copies in the world the odds were against me acquiring this card at anytime for a reasonable price. I already completed my rainbow autograph set for Matt from this years Platinum set and knew this card existed but getting it seemed to be a long shot. I had lost on a couple of different auctions with both closing north of $30. Wasn't going to pay that amount. Also the day after I won this card another auction closed north of $20. What did I pay for it? $7.72 delivered. Now that is a bargain however you look at it. I don't know why there was less action on this particular card but I am  not going to complain. My first Bowman Black card is now in my collection. Card looks great. Got to love the silver on black combination.


8 of 25. Silver on black. So nice

No comments:

Post a Comment