Saturday, December 14, 2013

Contest #1 Result



My first contest ended a couple days ago and though I did not get as much traffic as I thought and hoped I would I thought it was a small success and something that I can build upon next time.

The overall winner Jesse, the creator of blog section117bib , had to correctly guess the fourth and final answer as even though he got question 2 right he like everyone else did not have the necessary 4 points yet to win, so it was winner take all on the last question. Your cards have been mailed and you should have them early next week. As a recap the four answers were:

Question 1 : 27
Question 2 : Sportscenter from this past year
Question 3 : 28 as the Rays and Diamondbacks came into existence after the retirement of 42
Question 4 : They were the only pitchers to ever throw a no hitter in both the American and National Leagues with one of them being a perfect game.

Thank you again to all of you that participated and those that didn't and just watched from the sidelines. I will be putting a new contest up either tomorrow or Monday. Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment