Friday, December 13, 2013

Card of the Day - 2011 Finest : Jerry Sands Gold Variant Autograph ( 46 / 75 )

Finally struck gold on a Jerry Sand's 2011 Finest card.

The last of the easier of the variants has made it home. With red, die cut and purple still out there to acquire to complete the rainbow set, gold was the next one to focus on acquiring. With only 75 copies of this card there are only so many chances to pick this card up and I have lost a couple of auctions on the bay prior to this one but when this one came up I made sure that it would be mine. I put a higher than normal bid in and at the end of the day I won it for a few cents over $6. Will I ever get those other 3? Probably not but I am content with what I do have in the Jerry Sands department.


Same Sands, different color


46 of 75

No comments:

Post a Comment