Friday, May 23, 2014

Card of the Day - 2008 SP : Matt Kemp By The Letter " A " ( 39 / 50 ) Autograph

Picked up yet another letter in the ever increasingly hard project that I am still trying to complete. On the flip side I was able to complete a little project within the project as this the second of two " A's " that I needed and with that I am no longer searching for that particular letter anymore.

This is the first letter that I have bought from a buy it now auction. With a print run of 50 and with only one more " A " needed I saw this as my opportunity to mark something off my checklist. Seller had an asking price of north of $40. Yeah...no, so I sent him an offer of more than 50% less of that and see what kind of reaction I would get from that. Surprisingly he was reasonable and actually countered the offer with a more than reasonable amount and shortly the card made its way home to me.

Slowly but surely this project inches closer to completion.



39 of 50 and I have 2 of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment