Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Card of the Day - 2014 Bowman : Brandon Trinkwon Chrome Base Blue Parallel Refractor Autograph ( 11 / 150 )


... and now onto the blue parallels autographs of the Dodger prospects.

Still waiting to acquire my 1st Urias autograph from this year's set but till then I still need to pick up the blue parallels of Brandon and Jacob as I already acquired their base refractor versions.

As with the base ones I assumed Brandon's blue would be cheaper than Jacob's blue. Once again I was correct as with Jacob's autographs closing north of $30 and some over $40 I was able to pick up Brandon's here for just a little over $10.

I believe when book value comes out for this I will be able to consider this a deal but even if it's not book wise I am happy I was able to pick this up so soon after release for what I feel was a small amount.


11 / 150

No comments:

Post a Comment