Saturday, May 17, 2014

Card of the Day - 2014 Topps Museum : Mike Trout Canvas Collection Insert


There were 3 canvas collection cards I needed from this year's Museum set.

I didn't have to search for the Jackie Robinson as I "won" that in my case break as seen HERE so that left me with Tommy Lasorda and Mike Trout. I picked up the Lasorda one for a couple bucks but was still on the hunt for Trout. I had lost out on a few auctions as with book value set at $8 I was not going to pay $5+ as that is what I lost most of the auctions for.

Surprisingly when I finally did win this card it was for less than what I spent on Lasorda. Go figure. As always, not going to complain. Finished off the canvas collection and now I just need a couple more blue parallels and I will be officially done with this year's Museum set.


No comments:

Post a Comment