Monday, June 16, 2014

Card of the Day - 2013 Bowman Chrome : Corey Seager Base Photo Variation


My Seager collection is starting to grow and with this addition I was able to fill two different set needs with one card.

Still searching to complete various projects pertaining to the 2013 Bowman Chrome set and the variations are one of the hardest as there are just not that many to bid on.

I've seen Corey's in graded form and while I did send an offer to a seller we could never agree on a price. He was/is banking on Seager being a stud in the future which I hope he is. Found this ungraded version on a BIN with a best offer option but the seller was asking $70 for it. Way too much but I sent him what I believed to be a low ball offer at more than 65% of what he was asking for. He obviously didn't accept but surprisingly he sent a counter of just a couple dollars over what I sent him. I could have played the nickel and dime game with him but since we were that close in offers I accepted his and finally won my photo variation of Corey.

Card came in great condition and is a candidate for grading if I so chose to go that route.

No comments:

Post a Comment