Thursday, June 19, 2014

Card(s) of the Day - 2013 Topps Chrome : Clayton Kershaw Base Blue Parallel plus Bonus Cards

I remember coming across this buy it now auction after I lost out on yet another blue Kershaw.

I had been trying to get my hands on a copy for a couple of months now and after yet another loss I went looking again and found this card accompanied by 2 other blue parallels from the same set. I had no need or any real interest in the other two cards but then I looked into what else he was selling and saw that he also had a blue parallel from the Bowman Chrome set I am still building.

He had the Kershaw and friends lot in one auction and the BC card in another as buy it now's but also with the best offer option. Might as well see how low I could get them. Sent in my offer on both auctions and he accepted without countering. The combined total ended up being a dollar plus less than the single Kershaw card I just lost out on the day before. Sometimes it pays to lose. Two set needs filled and two cards placed into the trade bait pile.


Whole lot of blue going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment