Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Card(s) of the Day - 2013 Bowman Chrome : Base Blue Refractor Parallel ( Multiple Players )

To date the biggest lot buy of 2013 Bowman Chrome blue refractor parallels.

A couple weeks prior to this win the same seller had at least 30 of these cards up for sale and at the last minute I was outbid on every single one as the price went over my personal price ceiling. I want to complete this set but when it comes to the non stars I am not going to pay a premium . With that said the seller once again put up a lot of these blue beauties. And once again I was locked into them for a second time. Fortunately this time I came out the winner as I was the only one to bid on them. 20 cards to be exact and all had for less than 75 cents each.

20 down and hundreds to go.





No comments:

Post a Comment