Friday, June 27, 2014

Card(s) of the Day - 2013 Bowman Chrome : Base Blue Refractor Parallel ( Multiple Players )

What seems to be a broken record on the blog this week is back one more time.

For the past few weeks I have been really cracking down on getting bulk wins on eBay of these blue beauties and another batch has made its way to me. This time it's 14 more needed for the set that I got my hands on. Once again the price was minimal as I will not pay more than $1 for any non star (common) and that applies once more here. The seller threw in a couple extra cards in the form of the mini cream of the crop insert set. They do not fill any of my collection needs but I am sure I can trade or contest them out at some point in the future but bonus cards are always appreciated here and I thank the seller for shipping them with my winnings.

The best part of this transaction is that the seller put each card in its individual rigid holder. I never expected that but it's a nice little bonus as now I don't have to use my own supply to store them.




No comments:

Post a Comment