Monday, June 2, 2014

Card(s) of the Day - 2013 Bowman Chrome : Yu Darvish Base Blue Parallel and Bonus Card

As I have continued my project on acquiring all the blue parallels from the 2013 Bowman Chrome set I have done posts on multiple purchases unless they are Dodgers which deserve their own posts. This one is an exception as I am irritated by what the seller did.

I won both of these cards at the starting asking price of just 99. A great bargain for me. I didn't set the price but I guess the seller was mad that it went that low. Sellers ( as I do ) should put their minimum at what they are comfortable of selling the item for.

Anyways, the seller promptly folded a PIECE of paper into a square and and enclosed the cards within it and mailed me the cards. I have no problem with a PWE ( plain white envelope ) for transactions but cheaping out is just pathetic. Surprisingly the cards came in undamaged and are in my opinion mint condition. Seller left me positive feedback but there is no way I am leaving him a positive. Still debating on a negative.

Glad I won two cards ( the purple on is available for trade ) at a great price but irked by the deliver process. Still though, one more need filled for my set has been satisfied.


An undamaged Yu Blue and his Purple Yankee friend

No comments:

Post a Comment