Thursday, June 26, 2014

Card(s) of the Day - 2013 Bowman Chrome : Base Blue Refractor Parallels ( Multiple Players ) and Bonus Cards

I was back at it again scouring eBay for any and all deals I could get my hands on pertaining to the 2013 Bowman Chrome blue parallel set. I happened to come across this little group of goodies. The seller had all of this bunched into one auction which included 5 blue needs for my set. I had no need for the 3 refractors or the Cano X-Fractor but once again I saw it as an opportunity to load up on some trade bait and get some blue cards. The auction was of the traditional kind and I came out on the other side as the winner for a tidy some of just $5 delivered to me. Just a shade above 55 cents a card is music to my ears. The beat goes on for my quest of the 2013 Bowman Chrome blue set.



No comments:

Post a Comment