Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Card(s) of the Day - 2013 Bowman Chrome : Adrian Gonzalez Base Blue Refractor Parallel and More Blue Friends

I have two projects that continue to take up my time but if I complete one of them it helps the other. I am still looking for all the Dodgers in blue refractor parallel form which is part of my bigger project of the whole 2013 Bowman Chrome set in blue form.

I have had a hard time getting my hands on Adrian as I have lost every time on the bay due to my set limit of no more than a $1 for his card. Past auctions at times have reached $3. Ha... not going there. Found yet another copy for sale but this time it was by a seller that also had 7 more blue chromes that I needed and I hoped to group them all into one big sale. Day came and I was the winner on all 7 and finally an Adrian Gonzalez blue card for a grand total of 8. Not a single one was more than a dollar, not even Adrian.



1 comment: