Sunday, June 22, 2014

Card of the Day - 2014 Bowman : Julio Urias Base Blue Parallel ( 80 / 500 )




I still have a few more blue parallels to acquire of the Dodgers in this year's Bowman set but other than Puig, Julio here was the biggest one to acquire.

Though he had an autograph card in last year's Bowman Sterling set this year will contain his true rookie cards so prices will reflect that. When I won this auction prices were still not posted so I purchased this with a gut feeling of $3.50 being reasonable. That is the highest price I have paid for any of the blues this year and I think that it will book for somewhere around 5-7 and with that in mind my cost would be a reasonable purchase..

Bargain or not I am happy to finally add this young phenom's paper blue parallel to the collection. I am still on the lookout for the Bowman Black collection autograph which is numbered to /25. Lost out on a couple of auctions so the availability is lessening.


No comments:

Post a Comment