Monday, June 23, 2014

Card(s) of the Day - 2013 Bowman Chrome : Base Blue Refractor Parallels ( Multiple Players )

The beat goes on for my quest to acquire the 2013 Bowman Chrome set in blue parallel form. Man I thought the 2008 SP Kemp project will take a long time. This one feels longer even with me picking up needed cards in bundles rather than one at a time. 

I found a new seller to eBay and he had this lot up for a buy it now option of just $2.50. So for just a little over 40 cents a card I was able to pick up 6 needed cards for the set and if even included a Dodger (Jeremy). 

Even though this project is picking up steam I know sooner or later it is going to get real hard as I have been picking up the non stars and haven't really gotten to the pricier cards yet. Trout, Machado, Myers etc are still needed and they have a higher price tag. Till then I will have to be content with small but cheap buys.


No comments:

Post a Comment