Thursday, June 12, 2014

Card(s) of the Day - 2014 Bowman : Zach Lee, Joc Pederson and Chris Anderson Mini Chrome Insert Plus Others


Another multiple card purchase where I didn't need all of the cards within the auction but unlike the big blue purchase awhile back I do not intend to sell the ones I don't need as the money factor will not work in my favor and I would end up losing money. So I will hold them over for some trade down the road.

I needed Joc, Zach and Chris in their mini chrome form from the 2014 Bowman set but couldn't find them at a reasonable price. A seller happen to have all 3 along with duplicates of Joc and Zach and a Corey Seager which I already had. Asking price for all 3? 99 cents for the starting bid. I put my bid in at the very end and won it for the grand total of just $1.04 for all 6 cards.

So each card I needed cost me only 35 cents with the other 3 as trade bait. Anybody looking for these? Contact me if interested.


No comments:

Post a Comment