Wednesday, July 2, 2014

BGS Submission Update Three - 2012 Allen and Ginter : Ryan Braun Mini Framed Red Ink Variant Autograph ( 9/10 ) Now Graded and Slabbed a Mint 9.0


Usually when I come to the mid way point of a BGS submission result week I am showing off some type of gem mint card but that is not the case this week but unlike those other weeks I expected this card to receive a mint 9.0 grade and that is exactly what it received though the sub grades were interesting.

From the past history on the Yu Allen Ginter card I could tell this was not going to receive a 9.5 on centering and surprise surprise it didn't. Expected a 9 and it received just that. I thought it might have an outside chance of an overall gem mint grade but wouldn't be shocked if it didn't. Well  edges and corners both got a 9.5 and only needed surface to get a 9.5 to get an overall 9.5. It didn't happen as it received an 8.5. Pretty low and unexpected but it did keep the overall at 9.0 so no harm no foul.

As expected the autograph grade received a 10 and coupled with the overall 9 grade I am happy with the results. Now let's see some gem mints.



No comments:

Post a Comment