Sunday, July 6, 2014

Card of the Day - 2013 Topps : Matt Kemp Commemorative Silver Slugger Trophy Insert

Ever since I picked up my first manufactured relic card I have looked for more. I love the weight and thickness of these cards. It was now time to find another one depicting my favorite player Matt Kemp and I finally locked into one and acquired it.

I haven't seen many copies of this particular card on the bay and the ones that have the sellers have been asking at least $13 for it. To me that was too much to pay for so I just kept it on the back burner till one showed up at a more reasonable price. It finally did as I picked this beauty up for a little more than a couple pack of cards. Card arrived a week or so later after payment was sent and now sits in a nice thick plastic case. Now onto the Koufax coin card which is a bit pricey.


No comments:

Post a Comment