Tuesday, July 22, 2014

BGS Submission Update Three - 2013 Bowman Chrome : Corey Seager Base Photo Variation Short Print Now Graded and Slabbed a Gem Mint 9.5


Well with the two disappointments done I can move onto the last 4 cards of the week that brought a smile to my face.

First up is super prospect Corey Seager. Why he is still trolling around in Single-A ball I have no idea. But that means more time I can watch him in person and hopefully acquire more autographs before he is promoted to Double-AA.

** Edit - Seager was promoted to Double-A last week. No more autograph opportunities for me till he hits the majors.

Bought this card on the cheap as stated in its original post. I wanted a graded version of it but the couple of sellers that had it wanted way too much for it so I did my research and went the ungraded route and when I acquired this card I was pretty confident that it would grade out to a gem mint 9.5. Thankfully it did and I now have a spiffy short printed card of a young superstar in the making.

3 down and 3 to go.





No comments:

Post a Comment