Monday, July 7, 2014

Card(s) of the Day - 2013 Bowman Chrome : Corey Seager Base Refractor Parallel plus Friends

Still trying to fill some holes in my Bowman Chrome set and on a particular day I searched for Corey Seager and couldn't find this card being sold by itself at a price I was comfortable with but I did find if in a bundle.

Not much to select from on eBay for this card but then I found this seller that was selling the whole lot for a measly $1.25. I have no need for the other 8 cards but I also know I need to build an inventory for future and potential trades and what better way to do that than to fill a personal collection need and add some cards to that trade inventory. Sorry for the blurry picture. Need to not take pictures on this background.



No comments:

Post a Comment