Monday, July 21, 2014

Card of the Day - 2014 Bowman : Julio Urias Bowman Black Collection Autograph ( # / 25 )


Well, well, well....

Look what I got my hands on.

After all the Urias blog entries this year I had said repeatedly that I probably would never get my hands on this redemption card as there are only 25 copies in existence and I have seen at least 7 closed auctions on eBay which I was out bid on each and every one of them so I was resigned to the fact that I would just have to try get this card when it went live ( aka redeemed for those that don't know the term ).

This copy came up on the bay and of course I put it on my watch list with the assumption that I would get out bid once more. Well with funds still in hand from the ball purge and now some added extra from paperback sales I raised my ceiling a little. Well I am happy to say that when the auction ended I was the highest bidder and from past eBay sales of the same card I am also the one person that "paid" the least. Some sales closed over $150 and the next highest to my win was $88. Mine was lower than that with no actual funds coming out of pocket. Yippie.

Now when this comes in I pray that it is in great shape and will go and have it graded.


No comments:

Post a Comment