Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Signed Ball of the Day - Jose Fernandez ( ROMLB Sweet Spot )


Since my re dedication to just on card autographs and photos with the exception of a black ball here and there I have found it hard to find quality signed black balls. I knew it would be an issue but it is more difficult than I thought it would be. I picked up a Paul Goldschmidt and Cal Ripken Jr. signed black balls but once I received them I returned them for a refund as the quality in person was not what it was described or looked like online. The pen used on these has to be a very specific one and it seems a lot of people are using the wrong ones or the signers don't know how to use them. With all that said I finally picked up a decent one for the collection.

I picked up Jose Fernandez's on card autograph a while back as seen HERE . A great silver signature of the young star. I wasn't looking for anymore of his but came across this black ball that looked good in the picture and looks good in person as well. Only reason I ended up with this ball was that the starting asking price was low enough so I put my bid on and for some reason no one bidded on it. Thank you very much fellow eBayers for not making work for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment