Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Card of the Day - 2014 Bowman : Jacob Scavuzzo Base Chrome Blue Refractor Autograph Parallel ( 136 / 150 )


 ... and the quest is finished.

I have hunted high and low for this blue autograph parallel of Jacob's since Bowman was released and I kept losing and losing on auctions due to the price going above my cost ceiling. I ended up acquiring the black parallel prior to this one which is a rarity. So rare in fact that it is my only black refractor autograph in my collection.

According to the price guide this card's value still sits at $50. Some of the auctions I have lost out on have gone over $40 hence why I haven't acquired the card till now. Another auction another bidding war. This time though I ended up winning as there were less bids than all the other auctions I was involved in. More than 50% off of book netted me my final Scavuzzo card from the Bowman set. I am officially done with one player project within the set and closing in on finishing the others.


136 of 150

No comments:

Post a Comment