Friday, July 18, 2014

Card of the Day - 2014 Bowman : Hyun-Jin Ryu Base Blue Parallel ( 325 / 500 )


Question
So if you had an extra penny lying around what would you do?
That's up to you but I decided to buy this card that was a set need from this year's Bowman release.

Seller had this card up for a starting bid of a single penny. Shipping was so low it almost wasn't there. Well the final day came along for the auction and there was zero action on it. Could I get so lucky to win a card for a copper coin? Yup. Minute left and I put my bid in with a little wiggle room in case it got bid up. No one else bid so I won the card for the starting asking price. Woo hoo.

This blue Ryu left me smiling and wishing for more auctions like this. I can hope can't I?



325 / 500

No comments:

Post a Comment