Thursday, July 10, 2014

Card of the Day - 2014 Bowman : Chris Anderson Base Mini Chrome Blue Parallel ( 91 / 250 )


... and one mini project within the 2014 Bowman set comes to a close.

A small but important 5 card parallel set is complete with the acquisition of Chris's blue card here. This card made it to my doorstep first but I purchased it last so I consider it the last one to complete the set and for 99 cents I couldn't be happier.

I do love the blue "paint stroke" on these cards and would love it if they did it on the normal size cards but till that day happens we have these every year in mini form. By the end of 2015 Chris could be the #2 prospect in the system as Joc should be up in the majors with Seager with an outside chance of making it as well. We shall see.


91 of 250

No comments:

Post a Comment