Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Card of the Day - 2014 Bowman : Brandon Trinkwon Black Collection Autograph ( # / 25 )


It's been awhile and since I haven't had a problem yet with Topps ( knock on wood ) I went and acquired another redemption card.

Julio Urias is included in the black collection within this year's Bowman set and with the cards numbered to only 25 and the demand of Julio in general I have yet to get my hands on a copy. Don't know if I ever will as I have lost out on a few auctions which means supply is drying up.

I forgot that there was one other Dodger in the set, Brandon Trinkwon. I already had his refractor and blue refractor parallels of his autograph and thought I was done with him. Well with the discovery of the existence of this card I added one more to my list to acquire. Even with only 25 copies in world not surprisingly there was minimal demand. A few have sold already so when this came up on a BIN on eBay for $15 I was all over it. The seller included a best offer option and I shot over my offer which he countered and I soon accepted.

Code has been sent to Topps and I now await this great looking card. Silver ink on black background is always awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment