Friday, July 11, 2014

Card of the Day - 2014 Bowman : Joc Pederson Base Mini Chrome Blue Parallel ( 3 / 250 )


Second to last card purchased for the blue parallel version of these mini chromes but the last one to reach the home.

Joc is just a beast in AAA and I can't wait to see what he can do with the big league club. Only problem is that he is blocked and it may be awhile. Hopefully it will be with the Dodgers and not some other team if Ned gets an itch and trades him off at the trade deadline.
=(

This card has been very elusive for me as for some reason auctions kept closing above $5. It's not a rookie card but maybe just because it is included in a new set and its limited which is causing the higher than normal sales. I kept trying until I finally was able to lock in on this copy and finally won it for less than the $5 that the other ones I kept losing out on.

#projectcomplete


3 of 250

No comments:

Post a Comment