Saturday, July 12, 2014

Card of the Day - 2014 Topps Archives : Bill Russell Base Autograph


Card number two of three that I wanted to acquire from this year's Archives set.

Already purchased the Baker autograph and now I set my eyes on the Russell one. This card also falls under the reacquired category of my collection as Bill was part of the ball purge from months ago and I have yet to get him in person so I went the card route.

Prior to the release of this card there were minimal choices for me to chose from and none caught my eye as most were sticker autographs or the seller wanted way too much. Well this card was just released and just like the Baker one prices were a little too high for my taste so I just had to sit and wait for the right time. As with Dusty's a couple weeks passed and I found this particular one for just $5. Acceptable for me and I welcome back Russell into the collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment