Thursday, July 3, 2014

BGS Submission Update Four - 2011 Allen and Ginter : Joe Mauer Mini Framed Autograph Now Graded and Slabbed a Gem Mint 9.5


The second to last entry of the BGS submissions and we finally see a gem mint card. This could have gone last for the week considering the career that Joe has had to this point which is far from being done but tomorrow's subject trumps it only because of the upside of the card and the player himself and it helps that he is a Dodger. Joe's card here probably will never see a substantial bump in value but it is a great card to have in any collection.

Literally the long journey of this card has resulted in a gem mint grade. You can read all about it's travels HERE . They say third time's the charm and it applies here. I submitted a Yu Darvish autographed Allen Ginter card and it came back a 9 and then as seen yesterday I submitted a Ryan Braun autographed Allen Ginter card and that also came back as a 9. Now it was Joe's turn and even though I thought it would possibly grade out to a gem mint I had to cross my fingers due to past results. Well lady luck smiled down on me and with 3 sub grades of 9.5 and the remaining one getting a 9.0 I finally have my own submitted gem mint Allen Ginter card. Autograph as expected received the pristine 10 which looks great next to the card's overall gem mint grade of 9.5

Four down with one last card left for the week.





No comments:

Post a Comment